Would you like to create your sacred space for animal communication? Are you wondering where to begin?
No worries…here are 5-tips on how to create a beautiful and intentional space that you can go to every day when learning how to communicate with animals.
The first thing to consider is that sacred space starts from within you. This inner place is that place where you go to receive all your insight and answers. So really spend the time to go deep inside your soul before you begin to create any physical sacred space, which can be in your home, office, yard, woods and/or mountaintop!
The important thing to remember is that no matter where your physical place or places are the intentions should come from inside of you first! Here are 5-tips to help you get started.
Create Your Sacred Space for Animal Communication…
- Connect Spiritually when creating your sacred space. Be conscious of 100% pure light as you send out to the universe your intention to create your space in a meaningful way. This tells your Spirit Team that you are ready to tap into all animal intuition.
- Be Intentional when choosing your space by staying focused and organized. Your intuitive energy will grow in leaps and bounds, which will allow you to connect deeper with your animal.
- Stay in the Present when creating your sacred space for animal communication… don’t hurry. If you worry about the future or ruminate the past you will be bringing in negative energy. This WILL slow the development of your skills as an animal communicator. Animals love when we are humming along in positive energy.
- Choose Your Spiritual Objects Wisely when decorating. Candles, stones, herbs, statues, music, and objects from nature are all wonderful additions. Yet, be sure that each one you choose has special meaning to you and/or your animal. If you clutter your space your spiritual connection will also be cluttered.
- Be Prepared and Set up a Time when you are going to first create your sacred space for animal communication. You don’t want to be interrupted by the phone, computer, family, etc. This is your personal spiritual time to learn how to communicate with animals. Interruption sets up unintentional energy and will slow your process down.
Remember when you create your sacred space for animal communication can have many different intentions, purposes, and goals. It can represent different parts of your life. The important thing is to create this sacred space so you are surrounded by it every day and can feel its energy and healing in your life. By doing so your animals will be lining up to talk with you!
If you would like to learn animal communication Wendy has an online course that teaches the exact method she uses every day.
Wendy Van de Poll has been communicating with animals since she was 5 years old. Professionally since 1989. Her passion is the beauty of the human-animal bond and watching all animals discover this bond. She lives in the woods with a plethera of wild animals that visit her office window on a frequent basis. Wendy has run with the wolves in Minnesota, hissed at by a bobcat, and bluffed by a brown bear. You can contact Wendy if you would like more information on how you can work with her.