Animal Wisdom Messages
Our Animals are Amazing and Wise…
Our animal companions, whether they are cats, dogs, birds, horses or snakes–they all have special words of comfort, wisdom, and healing for us.
Would you like to know what your animal companion has to tell you?
Consider a Personalized Animal Wisdom Message
Animal Wisdom Messages are a personalized and direct communication link from your pet to you…straight and honest! In other words…no messing around!
Your animal has a ton of wisdom to share with you and their messages can help you on a daily basis to feel joy, compassion, peace and much much more.
As an animal communicator, I will talk with your animal and translate a soul-level Animal Wisdom Messages from your animal to you; and then send your message it to you via email.
You will receive a down-to-earth and unique message. This service takes place via email.
When you read and listen to your pet’s Animal Wisdom Message you will realize they have a pulse on life and you. Your pet is showing up for you and giving you a delightful gem of daily mindfulness.
Here are the Details on How to Order your Message
- This is for any animal. They can be alive and healthy, experiencing pet hospice, or already reached the end of their life.
- Your message will be 3-6 sentences delivered via email.
- You will receive a PDF via email which includes the message your pet has for you. This message will include a frameable graphic with your message and a picture of your pet.
- After you order your Personalized Animal Wisdom Session you will receive a brief questionnaire. Please fill out immediately.
- Please include a quality photo of your pet.
- Personalized Animal Wisdom Messages are delivered via email within 14-Days of receiving your info (I will let you know if I am backed-up.)
- If you want this service quicker please email me for details.
- There are no refunds for this service so please be sure you are absolutely certain you want to order your Personalized Animal Wisdom message.
How to Order your Animal Message!
Here is What The Animals are Saying
Love will keep you from going to deep into unawareness as long as you connect with your heart and ask me for guidance. Your love is strong and supports our promise to help each other feel confident plus self-loved with this confidence. When you move away from the concept of self-love you will not be grounded in your soul or heart. Instead, your energy will look for something/one else to hook onto. This will drain you to unawareness. This can be your life’s challenge that is not always enjoyable. When you are able to catch unawareness before it happens your love strength will not get lost in the depths of difficult retrieval. Learn your intuition of love.
I would like to remind you to not judge your heart. Your heart is solid. It is love. Your heart is knowing. It is your intuition. It is your
center. There is so much judgment in this world. But together our energies are clear and pure. Trust this. Trust that as you move
forward every day in your personal quest for truth. I ask you to be patient with yourself and what you learn in life you were so patient with me and so loving with me.
I see you give love and compassion at the expense of your own health. Be aware of this. Love yourself first and then check in to see if there is any to give to others. You do not travel alone. You have many that support you. Your guides are secure within your space and environment. There are others…ask them to come forth. Doesn’t matter what they look like or what they do for you just ask them to help and they will be there.
Wendy Van de Poll is an expert and pioneering leader in the fields of Animal Communication and Mediumship. She is an International Bestselling Author and the founder of Center for Animal Communication and Center for Pet Loss Grief. She provides wisdom, joy, and compassion for all people and animals in her practice.
Wendy is a tested Animal Communicator/Medium, and Certified End-of-Life and Grief Pet Loss Grief Coach. With a Masters of Science in wolf ecology, Wendy has run with wolves in Minnesota, coyotes in Massachusetts, and foxes in her backyard.
Please contact her to set up your Animal Communication Session by clicking here.