8-Steps For Animal Communication!
Have you been wondering what my 8-Steps for Animal Communication is all about? Maybe you have wanted to learn how but didn’t know where to begin? Or do you already know how to communicate with your animal and would like some extra tips?
Great!…you have come to the right place to learn the answers to your questions and begin to explore what your animal has to say!
Yet, before we begin with the 8-Steps for Animal Communication there are some things to consider.
First… What is Animal Communication?…
- Animal Communication is all about connecting with the pure energy of your beloved companion be it a dog, horse, cat, bird, fish, etc.
- It is considered by professional Animal Communicators as the Universal language of all species of animals.
- When communicating with your animal companion it should be on an energetic level not on the level of your intellect or ego.
- Animal Communication is about respecting the animal that you are talking to and aligning your energy with the energy of that animal… not the other way around.
- It is all about believing in the power, intelligence and higher purpose of all animals and nature.
Now that we have defined what Animal Communication is let’s get to work with The 8-Steps to Animal Communication
The 8-Steps to Animal Communication
- It is important to set up the area where you would like to communicate with your animal. This is important to do on a physical level as well as an energetic level. Be sure you are free of any distractions so that you are fully able to make a deep energetic connection.
- In the beginning, it is good practice to keep notes of the information that you are receiving. Notes allow you to refer back to the information if you set up multiple appointments.
- Prepare your energetic self by meditating, chanting, etc
- Be aware of how your physical body feels. Do you hurt anywhere? Are you tired?
- Make a connection to Spirit.
- Greet the energy of the animal and introduce yourself.
- When the animal greets you back you may then ask questions and receive the answers.
- When the animal is done giving you information give appropriate thanks and then disconnect.
Communicating with your animal companion is a wonderful way to build trust and deepen your relationship. They really do want to talk with us and with some practice, you will be able to talk to the animal in your life and learn some fun and exciting things!
I’m Wendy Van de Poll, MS, CEOL, your animal communicator, speaker, and best-selling author! It can be a bit frustrating trying to find the help that you need with any of your pet’s needs. Check out my services, courses, and books to get you on your way. Don’t forget to get your free gift by clicking on the link above.